Saturday, May 18, 2019

It Seems to Be

I try to reach you every hour
our bond is losing power
You keep disappearing away
I'd have no idea what to say
Only out of the blue
do I hear from you
But, it seems that you are pulling away
you want to go your own separate way
I keep pinching myself, hoping that this is just a dream
now, I'm getting used to talking to your answering machine
It seems that you have nothing to do with me
the reasons are not hard to see
You are not there when I need you the most
you are beginning to be like a ghost
You are the same person, yet different
you are making me feel like I am not important
I feel like that I can not trust you anymore
you never acted this way before
I do understand your point of view
but, I just not able to reach you
You are a wonderful and generous person
I only can't get most of your attention
It seems to be that you want to change
not letting us know that you rearrange
For another life to enter
putting someone else in the center
Nevermind the pain you made
to the unknown future you laid
It seems to be you moved on without me


Written in 2000


UPDATE
But now, you are back
we could all relax
I know that you are in pain
he broke away from your chain
Having you back in our arms
bringing back to the familiar charms
All of us are happy for you
this can not be true!


Written in 2002
Dedicated to my Grandmother and her ex-boyfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment