Thursday, November 1, 2012

Anna Nicole Smith

Originally written on February 27, 2007

I wasn't surprised to hear that she died, but I was shocked at the timing, well maybe not. Part of me blame all the lawsuits that piled up against her- as if yet, no cause of death, but I wouldn't be surprised if stress played a major part in it. There was that paternity lawsuit, the old husband's estate lawsuit, the trimspa lawsuit, the Bahamas eviction lawsuit threat- I mean, how much can a woman can take, especially since after the death of her son? With the exception of the old husband lawsuit and the trimspa lawsuit, the paternity and eviction one, both Larry Birkhead and G. Ben Thompson both claim that they knew Daniel and how Anna was devastated when he died and how sad they were, blah blah blah and here they are with legal papers in their hands...couldn't they have waiting 6 months? I mean, let the woman grieve for crying out loud! Especially if they knew him and cared for him like they said they "did." Some say that Anna died of a broken heart and in some way, I believe that is true, regardless the cause- I've seen her interviews on Entertainment Tonight and each time, my heart ached for her. In the past, I may have thought she was "out there" but I never doubted her motherhood, especially after seeing her kid so normal, she must have done something right! I had hoped that Dannielynn would've made her strong enough to hold on and be something for her to live for and I believed it too. Now all I can hope and pray is for the best of Dannielynn, her name is both tribute to her brother and mother, given by her mother, and I hope whoever is landed as her father can respect that as well and don't change it. I have no clue who the father is- both Larry and Howard are great candidates...that "Prince" is something else; I think he's only submitting his name to get his wife Zsa Zsa Gabor back into the spotlight since she hasn't been around in the news for quite sometime now. Although her old husband is a good candidate, I can believe that she saved his sperm to conceive a child...As for her mother who firmly wants her buried in Texas because 10 years ago, Anna said so. Well, all I can say is that people DO changed their minds of where they want to be buried, especially when they haven't spoken in 10 years and lived in other places! Oh Anna, you're life was a definite soap opera! I sincerely hope she's at peace with her son.

UPDATE: Larry's the father, Anna is buried in the Bahamas next to her son Daniel

No comments:

Post a Comment